Monday, November 24, 2014

Crosskeys





Book: Crosskeys
Author: Ally Shields
Publisher: Etopia Press
Genre: Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance
Rated PG-13

Conspiracy, murder, and magic…and the death of all they hold dear.

When the first wanderer—a common elf who isn’t authorized to use the portal—is spotted on the streets of New Orleans, the king assigns Kameo Ryndel to assist in the elf’s capture. But before she can intervene, humans with guns shoot the wanderer and steal his body. When Seth Lormarc, an Elite elf from a rival guild, appears at the scene, Kam suspects he is involved.

Seth Lormarc is in New Orleans to find out who was behind the portal breach, and his best lead is the intriguing Kam Ryndel. When he stakes out her apartment and finds her sneaking out in the middle of the night, dressed in black and leaping to the top of the nearest building, he knows there’s something unique about the beautiful elf. That kind of feat requires magic. Ancient magic.

As their paths cross during their investigations, they develop an irresistible attraction, although there’s little time for romance. The portal breach is tied to an illegal smuggling operation that has come to the attention of the human CIA. But the stakes are raised when Kam and Seth discover a band of conspirators and a rebellion deep in Elvenrude that promises nothing except destruction of their world.



= = = = = = = = = = = = AMY MAH VAMPIRE

Vampire Bookshop

www.fangsrule.com







2 comments:

  1. I'm Paul Davies from the United States, I was been transformed to a vampire through the help of a vampire spell caster, it was just as easy as possible, at first I was thinking it was going to take a while for my (D.N.A) to respond to the spell. All I did was just follow the instructions that I was been told, I bet it would surprise you to know that the instructions I followed changed my entire life to something more better than i have ever desired, freedom,fame.influence.connections and even more that I can Imagine. Thanks to my dear friend Mr Scott who connected me to Mystic Vampire Spell Home...

    Please if you wish to be like me you can kindly contact Mystic Vampire Spell Caster via their email: vampirebloodline@solution4u.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Marlis Abbey from Germany Am here to give my testimony of how i became a vampire. Long time ago a friend of mine told me that vampires are real and i doubted it at the first place,not until she confessed to me that she was one of them. She told me the reason she had to become a vampire but at first i was scared of her but later she made me understand that i need not to be scared and that becoming a vampire will only make me live longer than expected,become famous and be able to fight all my enemies which i later agreed to become,i never thought it was real not until recently and right now am what i wanted to become,besides,the money i spent is not up to half of the money i have now. Am very proud to be one of them now,i have no reason to be scared to give my testimony to the world.In case you are interested,just contact the below email. Email:vampirebloodtemple@yahoo.com or call +2348181151548.

    ReplyDelete